Information about the themes
When submitting your idea, choose the applicable theme. The themes will help others understand what type of ideas have been submitted to OmaStadi, and the themes also describe the ideas more broadly. Furthermore, the themes allow individual ideas to be linked when creating proposals through co-creation. The themes and their contents can also be found on the idea form.
The list below provides examples of what each theme contains:
- public art
- cultural projects
- cultural centres
- cultural heritage, local flavour
- carbon neutrality
- recycling and sorting
- clean water and the Baltic Sea
- animal welfare
- promotion of cycling and walking.
Learning and skills:
- training and courses
- early childhood education and care
- devices and equipment.
Health and well-being:
- healthcare services
- education and projects (proactive health promotion)
- parity and equality.
Sports and outdoor recreation:
- recreation routes and their facilities
- swimming spots, jetties and saunas
- sports facilities
- marine environment.
- resident facilities
- borough events and meetups
- social media
- communications and information distribution
- interaction and participation
- open government and decision-making.
- maintenance and repairs
Parks and nature:
- forestry (tree planting and felling)
- plantations and vegetation