3D virtual presentation for each municipal kindergarten
Schedule a timetable and scan all the municipal kindergartens to make a 3D virtual tour for each of them. The ready VR tour is a modern and accessible way to present it for the parents and their children.
Location on the map
All Helsinki. Southern Helsinki for pilot project
Families which are hiring the kindergarten place or where kids are about to start the kindergarten.
1. Present the place in a modern way.
2. Help children to cope with the stress before they start the kindergarten.
3. Save time for the parents while choosing between different kindergartens.
4. Save time for Helsinki employees. Less offline visits, more time for children!
5. Save time for the City during future renovations.
Key actions on which funds will be spend
1. Contact kindergartens
2. Make an appointment with each
3. Planning the schedule
4. Scanning the premises which are in use of children. 2-3 hours for 200m2
5. Post-processing. Trimming the model, adding features and editing.
6. Uploading and finishing the VR tour. Takes 2-3 days in automatic mode.
7. Adding the ready 3D tours to webpages using HTML. Can be added to Facebook as well.
8. Parents can explore the place with kids.
The people and communities participating in the execution
Henrietta Suomalainen, Virve Vakiala, Viestintäpalvelut - Päivi