Problem: we can see lots of teenagers on the streets, railway stations or trade centers, who behave inappropriately, aggressively and ignore others. They often are drunk or take drugs.
Goal: take teenagers from the streets and encourage them to participate in cool, useful and interesting activities, which will be organized via Social Media as all of them are in SM networks.
Idea: initiate different social media challenges, such as for example:
1. A competition between schools: which one can use less plastic. The winner can get a cool prize.
2. A marathon (running and collecting the litter at the same time)
3. “Nice and cozy train” campaign: teenager scout patrols come to the trains and explain others not to put their feet on the seats, don’t talk by phone loud, etc.
What we will get:
• Prevention of a juvenile crime and marginalization
• Children, who are informed about the hot problems and inform others
• Solving the above mentioned city problems