The list below provides examples of what each theme contains:
- public art
- cultural projects
- cultural centres
- cultural heritage, local flavour
- carbon neutrality
- recycling and sorting
- clean water and the Baltic Sea
- animal welfare
- promotion of cycling and walking.
Learning and skills
- training and courses
- early childhood education and care
- devices and equipment.
Health and well-being
- healthcare services
- education and projects (proactive health promotion)
- parity and equality.
Sports and outdoor recreation
- recreation routes and their facilities
- swimming spots, jetties and saunas
- sports facilities
- marine environment.
- resident facilities
- borough events and meetups
- social media
- communications and information distribution
- interaction and participation
- open government and decision-making.
- maintenance and repairs
Parks and nature
- forestry (tree planting and felling)
- plantations and vegetation