What is a proposal?
An OmaStadi proposal consists of one or more approved ideas. Similar ideas concerning the same service or location will be combined into a single proposal at OmaStadi.
An idea may be focused on a single area or cover the entire City. A proposal may also be moved to the category that covers all of Helsinki if the same proposal has been made for different areas and all residents can benefit from its implementation.
The proposals are created in workshops, as well as on the OmaStadi website, where you can follow their progress and leave comments. The City’s experts will work together with residents in developing the proposals further. Learn more about co-creation in workshops on the OmaStadi website.
What is a good proposal like?
When you are creating a proposal, use these questions:
- What is the aim of the proposal? What do you want to achieve? What are the positive impacts of the proposal?
- What is done according to the proposal? When? Who does?
- What is the target group for the proposal? Who will use the the proposal? Is the target group for instance young people, children, families with children, elderly people, all residents etc.?
- What is the location for the proposal? A specific address, neighborhood, major district or other location that the map service can recognize.
- Why is money needed? For hiring new staff? New supplies or equipment? Building or repairing something?