Instructions with pictures on how to submit a proposal
Sections in these instructions:
- A. To submit a proposal
- B. To find a proposal that has been saved as a draft
- C. To invite other registered users to collaborate on your proposal
A. To submit a proposal
1. If you have not gone through the submitted ideas, you can do it by choosing "Brainstorming" below
2. You can see the already submitted proposals and submit your own proposal by choosing "Co-creation" below
3. Explore the already submitted proposals on the map or on the proposal cards below the grey search box. You can filter the search by using the dropdown menus.
4. To create a new proposal, choose "New proposal". If you are not yet signed in, you will be guided to do so
5. Choose the signing in option and follow the instructions
6. If you do not have an OmaStadi account, you can sign in with social media accounts, banking ID or mobile ID
7. You can filter the idea search by using the dropdown menus below
8. Add at least one idea to your proposal by choosing "Select idea"
9. Move to the next phase by choosing "Next"
10. Give your proposal a name
11. Remember to go through the OmaStadi criteria and select "I have read the OmaStadi criteria"
12. Write here a description of your proposal
13. Select a major region for your proposal or choose "All of Helsinki" if your proposal is for the whole city
14. If you are not sure which major region to select, you can confirm it via this link
15. If you want, you can add a specific location of your proposal on the map by entering the neighborhood or the exact address and choosing "Lookup"
16. Select a primary theme for your proposal from the dropdown menu
17. If you are not sure which theme to choose, you can see the content of different themes via this link
18. After selecting the primary theme for you proposal, you can choose a specifying subtheme from this dropdown menu
19. If you want, you can add a picture or an attachment via these buttons
20. You can save your proposal as a draft and continue later by choosing "Save draft"
21. You can move to the next phase by choosing "Create and preview"
22. If you want to modify your proposal, choose "Modify"
23. After making sure the information of your proposal is correct, you can publish it by choosing "Publish" and it will appear on the webpage
B. To find a proposal that has been saved as a draft
1. If you are not signed in, do so by choosing "Sign in" and follow the instructions
2. To find your proposal draft, choose "Co-creation" below
3. Choose "Continue your proposal". After that you can modify and publish it
C. To invite other registered users to collaborate on your proposal
1. You can find your published proposal by choosing "Co-creation" below or in "My activity" section in your profile menu
2. You can invite other users to develop your proposal by choosing "Add authors for proposal"
3. Enter name or username and choose "Next"