Grouping the ideas according to area
Similar ideas concerning the same service or location will be combined into a single proposal at OmaStadi. The likelyhood of an idea’s success in the voting will increase if it serves a larger group of people. Competition between similar ideas will be avoided by excluding those from the voting that are too much alike and located close to one another.
All ideas that meet the criteria will be grouped based on their content. The groups will also serve as a basis for the discussions during the co-creation phaseand include recommendations on suitable idea combinations. The numbered combinations consisting of individual ideas under the titles are recommendations.
Please read through the groups and combination recommendations before taking part in a local workshop or beginning work on a proposal. Furthermore, when creating a proposal, please remember to factor in any comments that the City’s experts may have included in their assessment notes.
The ideas have been grouped based on the following criteria:
- The same goal, problem and solution. The ideas are the same or similar and aim to solve the same problem.
- The same goal and problem, but different solutions. The ideas aim to solve the same problem, but propose different solutions.
- The same goal and problem, but different solution locations. The ideas aim to solve the same problem, but propose different solution locations.
- Different problems, but the same solution. The ideas aim to solve different problems, but propose the same or similar solutions.
- The same goal and problem, but an unclear solution. The ideas pertain to the same theme or problem and share the same goal, but their proposed solutions are not clear.
If you require help or more information, please contact the Borough Liaisons. Their contact information can be found on the OmaStadi website.
Grouping the ideas according to area:
Please see the groupings of each area at this page on the Finnish side.